Introducing the free “Tumble Ten” theme. Tumble Ten is a modified version of the default Twenty Ten theme with a more Tumblresque style created for use with the new Woo tumblog plugin. This can also be used without the plugin if you just want the look for your own blog.
The Woo tumblog plugin allows you to do Tumblr style posting as well as using the normal WordPress post styles making it easy to quickly add links, quotes, pictures, and videos from the WordPress dashboard or the familiar WordPress interface.
You can download the theme, Woo tumblog plugin, or view a demo from the following links.
Note: You must have the Woo Tumblog plugin installed for the Tumblog functions to work.
Steve: Since the theme was reported with bugs, we would like to review the theme and try to fix the bugs. So now we temporarily disable the downloading links. Sorry for the inconvenience, please keep browsing the site and find out more interesting and helpful stuff.
Tumble Ten theme also comes with 3 custom widgets:
1. A flickr widget for all your photos
2. Twitter feed
3. Author Bio
For those of you who are curious here is a screenshot of the Dashboard Widget. This widget allows you to add any type of Tumblog post without ever leaving the Dashboard. Blogging with WordPress has never been faster.
- Download the theme and plugin from the above links or install the plugin from your WP Dashboard.
- Install theme and activate.
- Install plugin and activate.
- This next step is extremely important for the Woo Tumblog Plugin to work Properly. Make sure you go to Settings -> Permalinks and then hit the “save” button. This needs to be done to make the tumblog Permalinks work.
- That’s it!
Since this is a free theme I cannot provide any support but if you have a question that can be quickly answered feel free to ask in the comments.